OSM34330 OS Engines FSa-56II Airplane Engine with F-4040 Silencer
Note: Graves RC Coupons are not applicable with this product
- The popular FS56-a now features upgrades that make it even better than before!
- Blow-by oil exits through the breather nipple on the back plate, for more stable operation.
- Black rocker covers gives this engine a more impressive appearance.
- The F-4040 silencer can be positioned to achieve the ideal fit.
- Mounts with no-mod ease in the same space as the FS-56a.
|Displacement||0.569 cu in (9.32 cc)|
|HP||1.0PS, 0.99 HP @ 10,000 RPM|
|Muffler Type||2-piece aluminum|
|Muffler Weight||1.48 oz (42 g)|
|Product Height||3.3" (84mm) bottom of mounting tab to top of rocker cover|
|Product Length||5.2" (131.3mm) from carb to front of drive hub|
|Product Width||1.7" (44mm) between mounting hole centers|
|Prop Range||12x6-8 - 13x6-7|
|Recommended Fuel||10%-20% four cycle blend nitromethane w/18% synthetic lubricant|
|RPM Range||2,400 - 13,000|
|Total Weight||16.3 oz (461 g)|
|Carb Type||O.S. 40NA rotary|
0.40 ci (6.5cc) to 0.59 ci (9.7cc)
Parts & Accessories: